Keith Ferrazzi is in demand to speak worldwide. His personal charisma and presence make audiences feel a profound connection. He redefines speaking engagements as dynamic community-building dialogues that move organizations to action.
All of Keith’s presentations can include audience prep and follow-up, as well as customization around your organization’s unique strengths and challenges.
Keith is at his best when asked to help your organization's leadership identify behaviors that stand between you and achievement of your highest-return opportunities. Iconic global companies have begun transformations with a challenge Keith issued to an executive team from onstage.
It was 15 years ago that the world was shocked to learn that change management success rates hovered at only 30 percent. Keith Ferrazzi's speech "The Change Challenge" will shock you again with his revelation that transformation success remains stuck at 30 percent today ... and inspire you with how to fix it.
Keith and his firm Ferrazzi Greenlight, with a methodology grounded in research and refined through 10+ years of field experience, transform the behaviors that keep organizations from achieving leadership's strategic vision. His Behavior Transformation System has been celebrated by Global 500 Leaders for "assuring our people can execute the strategy at hand.“
The author of the #1 NY Times best-selling book Who's Got Your Back? on behavior change is at his best speaking onstage about transformations of iconic global companies. Keith's Ferrazzi Greenlight consultants are behaviorists, focused on cracking the code of human behavior in the workplace. Through a decade of secondary and primary research at the Greenlight Research Institute, thousands of interviews and dozens of Global 500 interventions responsible for billions of dollars of accretive revenue, Keith Ferrazzi learned that companies don’t change, people do.
Onstage, Keith brings to life Ferrazzi Greenlight's long-established practices around changing organizational behavior at more than a dozen companies including Accenture, eBay, Dow, and BT. He describes how coaching to increase trust and collaboration has improved the effectiveness of Global 500 leadership teams. And he details the two-year project at a Big 3 Automaker that has improved customer experience to the tune of $798 million for each percentage point improvement in customer retention. The secret: Changing HQ and field management "old way" behaviors to a new "Trusted Advisor" approach towards its dealers.
The challenge Keith issued onstage in a speech to management will stick with you the rest of your management career.
Ideal Audience: Top leaders of an organization embarking on transformational change.
Key Takeaways from Relationships for Revenue Growth:
- The key constituent groups whose behavior needs to change
- For each group, the key behaviors you want to change?
- For each behavior, what are the blockers hindering the “new way
- What are the enablers to make your desired “new way” a reality?
"You do phenomenal work."
– Andrew Liveris, CEO, Dow Chemical
Relationships for Revenue Growth
Ideal Audience: People who drive revenue, believe that relationships are critical to success but lack systematic focus on them, and want to boost sales. Sales forces, executive leadership or any revenue-producing organization.
Key Takeaways from Relationships for Revenue Growth:
- Keith Ferrazzi’s secrets to productivity through relationships
- Techniques that instantly set prospects at ease and differentiate you from your competition
- Increased customer loyalty, shortened sales cycles, increased effectiveness in C-Suite level sales, and a more robust referral pipeline
- A new accountability strategy that will enhance performance and commitment
- Ferrazzi Greenlight’s exclusive relationship management system – which sales forces will use not only because it drives results, but because it is fun!
Keith really got my group engaged in a way that no one has before. Watching them interact and try new things during the presentation was powerful. He took the time to really understand our challenges and gave my people specific, actionable tools."
– Head of International Advertising Sales, The Wall Street Journal
Collaboration for Team Success
Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. – Vince Lombardi
Collaboration equals innovation. – Michael Dell
Ideal Audience: Any organization that would benefit from intentional focus and investment in collaboration and teamwork - internally and externally.
Takeaways from Collaboration for Team Success:
- A systematic approach for collaborative problem-solving.
- Specific methods for creating a safe environment where innovation and creativity can flourish.
- Keith’s exclusive Relationship Action Plan – identifying and building optimization strategies around the relationships critical to your team’s success.
- A framework for building a Relational Culture by making the 4 mindsets of Intimacy, Generosity, Candor and Accountability the cornerstone of your corporate culture.
"You can’t have innovation without collaboration. Innovation thrives on ideas; it thrives on diversity… And when you don’t have collaboration among a diverse team, you’ll never innovate. Keith Ferrazzi is a true thought leader bringing together the four mindsets of intimacy, generosity, candor and accountability to create a collaborative community that is making global change."
Donna Sturgess, Founding Partner & President, Buyology Inc.
Relationships for Leadership Success and High-Performance Teams
Ideal Audience: Leaders who are commited to helping their teams build the collaborative, supportive relationships that ensure their long-term success.
Takeaways from Relationships for Leadership Success and High-Performance Teams include:
- Immediate ways to implement the four mindsets of optimal relationships
- Keith’s process for accelerating intimacy so that colleagues display trust and candor in conversations with each other and direct reports
- Turbo-charged accountability that enhances performance and commitment
- Greater transparency for increased alignment around decision making
- A renewed commitment to constant self-evaluation that will inspire change at every level of the organization
"Thanks to Keith…we moved from confusion and uncertainty to clarity. His methodology has enabled us to be more transparent with one another and helped our senior people focus on what they need to get done to drive our business.”
– Christopher Ludeman, President, CB Richard Ellis
Relationships for Success Through Diversity
Ideal Audience: Organizations that want to harness the potential of an increasingly diverse workforce. Teams that see the value in leveraging different perspectives to come together in new ways that lead to unprecedented levels of innovation and creativity.
Key Takeaways from Success Through Diversity include:
- Keys to accelerating intimacy so that colleagues display trust and candor within and across levels - leading to better business outcomes
- A team‐based format for refining goals and strategic plans
- Tools to identify and overcome career‐crippling bad habits
- Keys to sustaining a commitment to excellence and growth over time
- A group commitment to not let each other fail.
"Your presentation is by far one of the best I've attended, especially when it comes to the Art and Science of Relationship Building. Your insights, research and work in this field rings true, coupled with your genuine desire to educate and enlighten your audience. Yes, the seminar has me thinking about relationships in a whole new way. Thanks!"
–T. Abraham Carons, Financial Advisor, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
Relationships for Successful Project Management
Ideal Audience: Leadership and project teams who understand that relationship building and consensus are critical to effective innovation, risk management and corporate growth.
Takeaways from Relationships for Successful Project Management include can’t fail techniques that:
- Tap into the primal urge to collaborate, integrating instinct with modern tools and techniques.
- Strengthen the most critical relationships to ensure team “buy in” and success
- Instantly increase team cohesion by creating a “nobody fails” atmosphere
- Create a safe place where innovation and creativity flourish
- Identify and focus resources on the relationships that are most critical to your team’s success
- Build a Relational Culture based on the four mindsets of Intimacy, Generosity, Candor and Accountability and make these mindsets the cornerstone of your corporate culture
"Keith’s animated style and ability to mix stories and humor with nuggets gleaned about AmerisourceBergen helped our team truly understand the importance of relationships to our success. Keith drove home the message that our success on this program, as team members in general, and ultimately in life is largely dependent on being there for one another – Having Each Other’s Back. All of us walked away better for the experience, with an actionable template that will make us more successful."
Tom Murphy, Senior Vice President & CIO, AmerisourceBergen
Supercharging Networking and Creating Community
Ideal Audience: Membership-based organizations - associations, societies, alliances. Organizations that are only as strong as the connections between members.
This unique 4-part offering delivers a comprehensive system for building meaningful collaborative relationships that ensure a powerful, successful future for your organization.
- Preparation: To create lively conversation and member-driven community in anticipation of Keith’s presentation, organization leadership is guided in the use of social media and rich content to build excitement for the event.
- Permission: Keith’s inspired live event creates a safe environment where participants are given permission to let their guards down and be human – the key to increased connection.
- Practice: Facilitated interactions guide members to practice creating instant intimacy with their colleagues. Participants initiate peer-coaching relationships - creating new connections and increasing collaboration within the organization.
- Permanence: Lifeline Groups create structured sustainability – group members make specific commitments to support each individual’s success. This formalized accountability and support continue long after the event has ended.
"We could not have chosen a better way to kick off our conference than Keith. He energized the audience, increased the level of engagement and connection among attendees, and provided important learnings that carried over through the balance of the conference. The feedback we have received has been outstanding."
– Managing Director, Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
"Keith has the kind of message that association members want to hear. He delivers on building relationships, continuity, community – that sense of togetherness that we’re all looking for in our associations. Keith’s a superstar."
– Association director
The Rebirth of Coaching
In his talk "The Future of Organizational Learning: a Call for the Rebirth of Coaching," Keith Ferrazzi presents the results of two years of Greenlight Research Institute focus and the active engagement of 60 Chief Learning Officers and thought leaders.
Traditional training and HR functions commonly lack the resources to keep up with the complexity of employee's learning needs. Time pressures and flatter organizations have made today's front-line manager "player coaches" barely able to perform what they're directly measured on, let alone the coaching element of their jobs.
Greenlight's research and pilot studies confirmed the need for a fundamental shift of responsibility for their own learning into the hands of employees.
One chief Learning officer summarized: "I've been screwing this up by focusing on training. I should have been unleashing everyone to curate their own learning roadmaps and enlisting the coaches around them in the process." The system is known as "collaborative coaching."
In his highly interactive session, Ferrazzi will convey the obvious and clear case for change through both research findings and powerful stories. To make the case truly resonate, he will then demonstrate how the audience can begin to craft their own Collaborative Coaching Roadmap and apply it in their own organizations.
This Ferrazzi Greenlight system is proving itself at some of the most iconic global companies, producing significant and measurable improvement in sales and employee engagement by changing employee behaviors to align with critical strategies.
Attendees will learn that organizations don't change, people do, but only with the right kind of coaching, powerful motivation and a process to ignite that coaching and make it stick.
Ideal Audience: Leadership and middle management at organizations who acknowledge the decline of the peer-mentor relationship that used to house and transmit much of the institutional knowledge in organizations.
Takeaways from The Rebirth of Coaching include:
- The role of self-directed, individually curated learning in the modern organization.
- The need to reintegrate coaching and the support of peer-to-peer accountability as formal components of leadership responsibilities.
- Tools for gathering impactful feedback that actually helps guide employee development.
- A methodology for diagnosing soft and hard skill gaps and identifying the appropriate resources to close them, resulting in career advancement and more productive, more agile employees for the organization.
- Accountability tools to ensure that individuals stay on track and maintain ownership of their own growth.
"Keith made a compelling case for returning coaching programs to the corporate world at the peer-to-peer level. His 'Continuous Learning Circle' ensures employees close the gaps keeping them and indeed your entire organization from achieving at full potential."– VP of Talent, Global 1000 Organization
After participating in a Keith Ferrazzi event, audiences walk away with a new attitude and actionable strategies for making immediate, impactful changes in the way they relate to colleagues, customers, and friends.
Keith’s revolutionary level of engagement is driven by his commitment to tailor his talks to integrate key priorities and hot-button issues. Each keynote is truly customized to the organization or event so that Keith’s research in building and maximizing relationships can have immediate benefits that resonate with the audience.
Keith’s proven techniques identify behavioral issues that promise the highest return if corrected. His talks can kick off the behavior changes that lead to extraordinary organizational transformations and create extraordinary shareholder value.