A friend passed along some funny statistics about holiday gift-giving:
- 20% of working Americans get stiffed by Secret Santa.
- 50% find office gifting expensive and time-consuming.
- A third of those who give gifts to co-workers have re-gifted (32%) or simply thrown out a gift from a co-worker (31%).
- One in five co-workers say they have received an inappropriate gift from a co-worker.
- More than half have received gifts that they didn’t like.
A great gift for anyone at the office is a copy of Never Eat Alone, my book in building relationships for career and life success. Another great idea is Giftscriptions, the magazine gift subscription in a box. Both are available on amazon.com. Happy holidays!